Welcome to Design with Consignment's Consignor area.
In the consignor area:
- You can view your open transaction (consignor's portion of sales, but not yet paid and any other miscellaneous credits and deductions to your account).
- The items you have consigned with DWC, the items status (available, unavalialbe/sold), the original consignment price, and the pickup date of the item if should the item not sell. See your consignment contract for details on how items are handled at the end of the consignment period. You can also have the system send you an e-mail list of all your items.
- Link to all items that are listed in DWC's web store and their current pricing
- Payouts that have been sent to you. The overview screen will show you the check number, date and amount. You can double click on the payout to see the details of the payout.
- Any purchase history at DWC is also available.
You will recieve logon information including your password in an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail is normally sent within 24 hours after we have set up your consignment account in the store. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (512) 301-9800 if you have any question or problems.
Thanks for consigning with us.